December 10, 2008

Blog Feature

Hi!
Just wanted to show you another place to find some wonderful hand made Southern gifts: http://seusteamshops.blogspot.com/ Beach Cottage Studio is featured with a spot highlighting the red crown tags! Too cool :-) Below is the feature. Lovely!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"I am a complete paper junkie! I collect all sorts of cards, tags, writing instruments, stamps, inks, waxes, and hand bound journals. I simply cannot get enough of anything to do with paper, so I wanted to pass along a few of my picks for beautiful, handcrafted paper products from members of our Southeastern Etsy team. Each of these items would make a great stocking stuffer for the paper junkie in your life!red crown tagsby beachcottagestudio Living in New Orleans, these crowns make me think of Carnival - my favorite time of year. But, seeing as it is not Carnival - yet - try hanging one of these lovelies on a gift bag or box! Beautiful!"

I need to restock the shop pronto!! My comfort zone for items is "51 ish" and at the moment it is at 11. Craziness! Take care and keep me posted on what you are up to! I love to get your comments.
~Kristine
PS - I maybe featured in Somerset Life magazine but I am not sure at the moment. They sent me a "good news" letter but the embellished stemware in the box belong to someone else. So your guess is as good as mine! My glass will be returned this week so I will let you know. I am crossing my fingers because I have had it as a goal for the last 9 years to get published in one of their magazines!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristine. Angel with florasfinest.etsy.com and I just wanted to let you know that my mom saw your paper butterflies and said they were adorable! She is a magnet junkie and said that you should make some butterfly magnets to sell. Just a thought.

P.S. I can't wait to make some cards with the butterflies. It will have to wait just a while, I'm behind on my personal Christmas cards to mail out!!
Talk to you soon.

Angel