July 12, 2009

Life Dream - Check



Hi! Wonderful news this week!! The decorated stemware that I sent to Somerset Life Magazine was published. Since 1999 I have had a dream in my heart to send them some of my creations and see them show up on the glossy pages inside.

Last Summer I sent in 3 different things and one was selected. Wow!! It was hard to believe and I am still tickled about the whole thing. Stampington & Co. is where you can find all of the art challenges for the publication's that they print.
This decorated glass is in the Summer 2009 issue of Somerset Life magazine page 54-57!

There are a few of these decorated martini glasses at my Etsy shop to give you some more ideas. If you are looking for this publication to purchase try here: Petite Bookstore

Thanks again for all of your kind wishes!
Kristine

2 comments:

Tedi said...

How fabulous! I'm so happy for you and me... thanks for the plug! Hugs, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

Debbi A. said...

So cool, Kris!! I'm happy for you. Thanks for sharing this exciting news. Congrats!!
Debbi A.