December 19, 2009

That's A Wrap 2009!







Thank you so much for all your support and kind words over the last year! I really appreciate every comment and little tidbit that you have left for me to read. Every one of you have super inspiring blogs, websites and online shops that it is endless fun to check it all out!

From my heart I hope that you have Happy Holidays and a wonderful and bright New Year! For now I am signing off and will return in 2010. My last project of the year was to decorate these planners that you can find here (Petite Bookstore) if you are interested in a daily calendar that has a bit of handmade to it!

Take Care! ~Kristine

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Happy Holidays to you, too! LOVE the books..and the colors. :)

Tedi said...

Kristine,

Thank you for 2009...

Wishing you & yours, a very healthy and happy 2010!
Hugs, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog