December 11, 2009

Turquoise is the color of 2010










One of the blogs I love is Colour me Happy. She posted a great little tidbit about the new Pantone color for 2010. The background and history of this color is really interesting! My studio has turquoise on the walls with a white ceiling. It is the bonus room over the garage so there are slanted walls that go up to the ceiling. In the South they call this the FROG = Finished Room Over Garage. (Well that took awhile to get use to saying!) "My studio is in the FROG Mom" and her response was "What is in that sweet tea you are having?" Have a great weekend! ~Kristine

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Turquoise is such a fantastic color! My bedroom has a touch of it. :) Have a good weekend, Kristine.

Unknown said...

never heard of FROG room! Great examples of turquoise, thanks for the color forecast, I really love that color- love the mantle...

Karen